cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Subscription expiration

the_phone_user
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @DeePete how did you solve the problem? I'm experiencing exactly the same issue, credit card is valid, but it says that my registration has expired and won't let me pay (same error message as you). Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

DeePete
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I used a different credit card. My bank put a hold on my credit card because I had “updated” my info too many times. It took a couple hours for the phone plan to start working again after that, but then it was fine. 
They seem to have updated the plans, so when I started a new month it didn’t switch smoothly. Now I have better data and US calling. It just took a day or two for it to settle in.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@the_phone_user 

If your renewal date is tomorrow and you have service. Everyone’s account will show that your account has expired. Once the top-up is completed from AutoPay/Subscribe.

Just ignore the notice but if your renewal date is not tomorrow then confirm with a CS_Agent for assistance at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @the_phone_user 

yes, Autopay fails sometimes, more often the you know 😞

Try again after one hour using Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser

you can also get the service back first by buying voucher.  Get one from Shoppers drug mart and then load the voucher using *611

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@the_phone_user 

first, wait an hour and try again.   Try once.  

if it fails still, and you remember the 4 digits account pin (or you can reset it in My Account's profile page), then call *611 and try to make a manual payment there

If still fails, you can open ticket with PM support and have them to check

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

And if you want to resume service first, you can buy a voucher from SDM/London Drug/Shell/711 and load the voucher using *611

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@the_phone_user 

I believe if you are experiencing the same issue you’ll have to reach out to support to get assistance. 

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.