cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sorry we cannot complete your call, you don't have an active long distance add-on ..."

Prab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I did changed my plan. Now l am unable to call and receive calls as it says sorry this is a long distance call....
.Need help please help me out
4 REPLIES 4

Anhtuanco
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Is this the message that you get?

''Sorry, you don't have an active long distance add on, and this call is not covered by your plan. Get an add on by dialing *611." Call automatically ends from there.

Despite having unlimited provincial talk and an long distance add on. If yes, I had the same problem you have. There was a problem on their backend with my activation. It was fixed by a Mod.

Send a private message to 'Moderator_Team' and include: your phone #, account #, email address, and a description of your problem. They'll be able to fix it for you.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

at this point best to message the moderators as mentioned above.

what features/addons does your plan say you have?

Prab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
It's happening from yesterday. I tried everything including take out the SIM and put it back. Restarted my phone. Nothing changed

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Prab You have posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or sending a private message directly to the moderators.

If you ignore the message, does the call fail? If yes, click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation. They have a backlog from yesterday so it may be a day before you get a response.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.