cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Reporting my 90 day plan findings

Naser5654
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do manage to convince friends to join public mobile. 

3 REPLIES 3

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I always ask who is your current provider, how much do you pay, how much data is included and if they have USA Roaming. 

Make sure they are off Contract and able to leave their current provider without having to pay a buy out to leave their current two year term.

Based on this, you can offer them a Public Plan best suitable for their needs, 40% less than what they are currently paying with more data + tell them the perks like points, etc.

I have over 75 Friend Referrals across two of my Public Mobile Accounts, and I continue to get more every single day.

It's all about advertising it right to your audience, I mainly use Facebook and get the most Activations from there. I make it extra clear that Public doesn't require Credit Checks. 

I make sure to make extra clear they know it's free to join, buy a SIM Card and get the $10 refunded when Activating with my Friend Referral Code to use off their Second Bill. 

For me, it's hard finding people who don't want to switch. Everyone is being taken advantage of by their current providers that just cannot beat Public, so there is very little hesitation for them to stay and not come to Public Mobile.

Naser5654
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. I will try 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Naser5654  Tell them about the low cost plans the perks for paying your bill . And how friend referral saves you both $ then pull out the screen shot to show them how they can save too 

Handy1_0-1690451912967.png

Need Help? Let's chat.