cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Refer a friend bonus help

Kate_mcc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A friend of mine used my referral code and signed up. I did not get anything for the referral. I have been with public mobile for over two years now and I didn't make any choice to change how things work with bonuses. I now see a 1 dollar referral credit but I don't have any signup bonus. How do I get that??

8 REPLIES 8

Ali2019

Same thing happed to me. I referred my daughter to PM, her account was activit on June 1, 2022. I now see a 1 dollar referral credit to my account and my daughter got a $10 credit. How can i get the $25 referral bonus as the email promised? please help.

True @dust2dust   I got mixed up with another post earlier  🙂

@softech- We don't know if the friend got $10.

@Kate_mcc wrote:

What is recently?? a couple of weeks?

@Kate_mcc 

The email was sent out on May 20

Activations on and after May 20 and before Jun 6 are eligible for the special $5 x 5 months bonus for BOTH the referrer and the referee. 

But if what was told was correct about  the $5x5 replaces the $10 on the new activation, then if OP's friend already got the $10, I think it means the activation was before the promotion?

Kate_mcc

What is recently?? a couple of weeks?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Kate_mcc- If you did this recently then you will be eligible for the current promo. The $5 credit should show up in the next few days and each month for 5 4 months after.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kate_mcc   Only your friend will get the $10 signup bonus.  But you will enjoy the $1 /cycle  rewards.   So, if you are see the $1, it is all good

Need Help? Let's chat.