cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone won't receive some text messages.

JVCV
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am experiencing the same thing, count me in the statistics somewhere.

I hope this will resolve itself by morning, I use my phone constantly for work and can't have this happening every time I want to run over to the states for a few days and be able to call home.

What is power cycling? Is that where you drain the capacitors after taking the battery out?

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JVCV has this self-resovled yet?  If not, please follow @SD08's instructions to send the moderator team a private message and ask them to re-push the messaging center info to your phone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@JVCV You posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or sending a private message directly to the moderators, as suggested by SD08.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JVCV

Problems with receiving texts after the US roaming expiry are common.  Simply reboot your phone by shutting it off for a minute.  If following this procedure doesn't resolve the issue by the next day after the add-on expiry, then you should get a moderator's assistance via private message.  They can try re-pushing the SMS service center # in the back-end.  

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your PM SIM card number and phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.