cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Monthly charges

apurvakamatham
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my email in my account: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx not working 

i need to add my new email address: xxxxxxxxxxxxx this i unable to add in my account

and i cancelled credit card which is in my account, now i want to add in my account new credit card number, this i unable to do, please help me

my name is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

public mobility cell No: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541:  personal information removed

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

if your forgot your password and your email,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@apurvakamatham wrote:

i forgot my password and resetting password your link not reaching in my email

To clarify, we're users, just like you in this Community.  Public Mobile is a budget provider so there's no live human support.  If you really need to reach a staff of Public Mobile, contact a Moderator (eg. for access to your account) - click on the chat bubble (lower-right corner) to open a ticket through the SIMon chatbot.  Otherwise, you can message them here, and either way you'll still need to authenticate yourself.

@apurvakamatham    since you forgot the password ,  you might want to open a ticket to reset the password (or even change the email used since you are unable to receive the reset password email)

Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(After you open a ticket with mod, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Mod will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@apurvakamatham 

To top-up your account, there are essentially 3 ways you can do this:

1. AutoPay: Add a credit card and have Public Mobile automatically top up for you.  Login to My Account, then click on the Payment tab to Manage AutoPay.
  2. Manual: You can still login into My Account for a one-time top-up of the amount you choose.  This is also handy before you purchase an Add-On.
  3. Vouchers: You can buy vouchers at many retail stores (grocery, convenience, online) - some popular places are London Drugs, Canadian Cell Supplies, etc.  You can then dial 611 or login to My Account to add the voucher amount.

If there's anything else we're missing, let us know and we'll try to help.  We're users just like you helping each other out!

Access My Account @ https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

apurvakamatham

i forgot my password and resetting password your link not reaching in my email

@apurvakamatham  are you trying to top up or pay your charge?  you have a credit card setup in the system?  did you setup Autopay?

you can also consider getting a voucher from stores and pay by voucher. 

there is also options for instant topup: 

Pay for your services in retail (publicmobile.ca)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pay For Your Services Online Registering A Credit Or Visa Debit Card

If you didn’t register a card at activation, you can do so by signing in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

How To Make A Payment

1. Sign in to Self-Serve.
  2. Click on the Payment tab
  3. From here, you can make a one-time payment or set up AutoPay.

Setting Up AutoPay

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

apurvakamatham

please allow me top upping my monthly charges

@apurvakamatham wrote:

i want to change my email address

Please go to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and type "change self serve e-mail".

apurvakamatham

i want to change my email address

Anonymous
Not applicable

@apurvakamatham : In the meantime, you can buy vouchers in many stores or a couple online places and use the 611 service to redeem them. You can also use the Instant Top-up method in a few stores. That way you'd at least have services again.

@apurvakamatham  use the 2nd method... direct method. no password need, just need to check the Community inbox here (upper right corner, envelope icon)

direct message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

apurvakamatham

i forgot password and what you sending link for resetting password that i am not getting in my email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (this email lapsed due to not using) which is in my account 

edited by computergee541: e-mail address removed

@apurvakamatham   i hope you got my earlier post.  Do you post your personal info here.  this is a an open forum.  PM customer support does not take your info here and help.  You might want to go back to your 2 posts, click on the 3 dots and edit the post to remove personal info.

For your issue, you can contact mod to open a ticket and change the email address used and reset passwrod:

(After you open a ticket with mod, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Mod will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

apurvakamatham

my email address which is in my account: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx not working for resetting my forgot password

and i cancelled my credit card which is registered in my account, now i unable to register my new credit card, since last two weeks these problems raising with you but i didn't get any solution from you people, please help me immediately otherwise my account will be collapsed and my cell phone will not be worked 

my Name Is in account: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

public mobility cell No: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

softech
Oracle
Oracle

OK.. look to me you have an email address  used on My Account and you need to update it to use another email address... and you would like to logon to change CC info

Please open a ticket with Mod.  They are the only one that able to change the email address registered on My Account

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@apurvakamatham : How do you mean "not working"? If you know the password then it's just a login id. To change it requires the moderators.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@apurvakamatham   please edit your post to remove your email address, phone number and name.  this is an open forum and you don't want to post too much ..

Need Help? Let's chat.