cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Lost phone

AmeliaB1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have lost my phone and have no access to the email address on file. How do I proceed

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AmeliaB1 

best way to get the access back is to work with PM support and change it to another email you have access.  Please engage them via direct message 
    https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there   

And some advises to get your service back:

After you have a replacement phone, if you need physical sim card, get it from:

Once you got the sim card,  you can update the sim card number from either the PM app or My Account via the browser:

If you are updating via Public Mobile app

login and go to Account page
(If you are unable to login as you don't have a phone to receive the 2FA code: On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Didn't get the code? or  Resend code and then choose Send email) 

click Change your Sim card and update your sim card number there

To update it from My Account via the browser:

login My Account to request Change Sim card
(If you are unable to login as you don't have a phone to receive the 2FA code: On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Didn't get the code? or  Resend code and then choose Send email) 

After you logged in, unsuspend first if you have suspended your service earlier.

go to Profile page, click on the Pencil besides the sim card number, follow the steps to enter the new sim card number and complete the change sim card request
(or direct link: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/profile/change-sim-number  ) 

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AmeliaB1 

Do you know your voicemail PIN#? If so you can click on "Didn't get code?" and choose voice message to get the code sent to your voicemail. Call your phone # from another phone and when voicemail picks up press "*" and enter your voicemail PIN# to access your messages. Have a pen and paper ready to write down the 6 digit code. It repeats if you miss one of the digits.

Need Help? Let's chat.