cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I register/update my credit card in Self Serve?

to_j
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Right now I get the message "Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information" when I update an expiring credit card. I've tried three cards and there shouldn't be problems with any of them. Is this a site issue? I need it solved urgently as I'm travelling tomorrow. Help!

-----------------------------------

fixed. had to leave apartment number off when entering info. 

1 REPLY 1

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@to_j You have had a long delay getting a response as you posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of timely help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or sending a private message directly to the moderators.

In this situation I suggest you try one more time as follows:

- use a different browser, or private/incognito mode, and turn off any ad/popup blocker

- delete your old card then, once the deletion is confirmed, register a new card 

- have your credit card statement handy to ensure everything is entered exactly as shown there

If that fails, click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation. While waiting for their help you could purchase vouchers (WOW Mobile kiosks and most Canadian Tire stores for example) and add them to your account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.