Did you mean: 

Re: How can I pay for my service?

Radika1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will like to pay my phone bill

6 REPLIES 6

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Radika1 do you have a self serve account yet? if not you can sign up by clicking my account in the top right or on mobile the top three lines in the right-hand corner and sign up for it.

If you do go there and hit payment and make a one-time payment. 

Also, note that you are posting in a community forum. You will not receive an email response from Public Mobile concerning this. 

If you need further help contact a moderator by clicking the question mark in the right corner and asking for a human. Then account-specific the reiterate to speak to a human and open a ticket. But this is not necessary if you have a self serve account. 

Have a great evening.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Set up auto pay then you save $2 every month.

@Radika1 you can use American express, Visa, and  MasterCard  from a Canadian or American bank. And Visa and MasterCard debit. To add an autopay credit this gives you an extra $2 off per 30 day cycle. Log into your self service account and go here

Make a patment.pngWhen entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space). 

You can also us pay with vouchers through your self service account or through 611. Here's a link  on using 611 https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

See below on where they can be purchased 

vouchers.jpg

And you can also use online services such as recharge.com ,  ding.comxoom.com and doctorsim.com. For a small fee.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Radika1 Try calling 611:

1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card (or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.

or through self-service account. And set up Autopay.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Radika1 Hi you can pay for your plan if you go to your self serve or by dialing *611 you can pay with a voucher or your credit card

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Radika1 

Log into your self service account. When you are there you will see an overview of your plan and click the payment tab. From there you can make a one time payment or add a card for autopay 

Need Help? Let's chat.