cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

Hutch135
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@ customer service agent

I tried to get an account for my son using my phone, but not I can't get it to work on his phone, how do I get it working or cancel the accoun

4 REPLIES 4

Ok, wait for the time to expire, then there should be a message  " didn't receive this code?" Click send to email.

You might have to do this 3-4 times to get this option.

If you don't have this option after this, send a message to the customer service representative at the link below for further assistance. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hutch135
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it's saying a msg is being sent to the new number I picked for me to log the app, but I set up the stuff on my phone, so I don't have access to that number

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Hutch135

So, are you choosing choosing eSIM? If so, the Public Mobile App must be downloaded to his phone.

If physical SIM,  the  then the app can be downloaded to any phone, create an account, order a SIM card or choose to purchase from a local Telus/ Koodo for quicker activation. 

You have to create a new email address for yourself, not your current email.

What is there error message? Which point are you at?

@Hutch135 wrote:

@ customer service agent

I tried to get an account for my son using my phone, but not I can't get it to work on his phone, how do I get it working or cancel the accoun

Posting a message here isn't likely to get you in touch with a customer support agent.  These posts are laregely only seen by other customers.  During the activation process, was there any error message?

Need Help? Let's chat.