cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Effective February 15th, changes are happening to Legacy/ Pioneer rate plans

Newfiewoman64
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cant access my account to see if im a pioneer or legacy. Can i get some help

5 REPLIES 5

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Canadian & U.S. Talk + Text + 2GB Data and a call centre for $60 or $63. If they brought it back they might get some get some of the scale back that they complained they were lossing. Too bad the chances of this happening are slim to none.

win2018

I think your plan details can tell you.  Comparing price of your plan with posted legacy plans. 

Newfiewoman64

O im in here and any messages i have i cant open in my inbox

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Check the information on Legacy customers.

If your account was active before end of January 27, 2015, and its always been active since then, you are considered a legacy customer.

You are considered a Legacy/ Pioneer customer if you are currently on one of the following rate plans that was available prior to January 27, 2015:

• $19 Province-Wide Talk
  • $25 Canada-Wide Talk + Text
  • $40 Canada-Wide Talk + Text + 1GB Data
  • $45 Canadian & U.S. Talk + Text + 1GB Data
  • $60 Canadian & U.S. Talk + Text + 2GB Data

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Newfiewoman64,

for any account related inquiries, please don't hesitate to send us a private message.

Also, pioneer and legacy refer tot he same thing - this term is used to describe our customers who are on our old plans. We can surely verify this for you too.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.