cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community Terms of Service & New Community Guidelines

wongrm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did click ? and it shows Simon like a bot.  I did not get ticket after I enter my message.  When will you issue a ticket if I have to wait for one?  How do I know if I did send the message to moderator since I receive no confirmation from a bot?

3 REPLIES 3

pankajjoshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

give couple hours and try again maybe too much traffic 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wongrm wrote:

I did click ? and it shows Simon like a bot.  I did not get ticket after I enter my message.  When will you issue a ticket if I have to wait for one?  How do I know if I did send the message to moderator since I receive no confirmation from a bot?

@wongrm   SIMon chatbot can be temperamental and difficult to use sometimes so try private messaging Moderator_Team via this link instead: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Wait time to hear back is longer than 2+ hours right now.  What is the problem you are experiencing?  Someone here might be able to offer some suggestions to get it fixed before you hear back from moderators as long as that issue doesn't require account access.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@wongrm wrote:

To submit a ticket to the Public Mobile please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMON by clicking this link.

1. Enter Mod at the Ask me anything prompt and hit return
    2. Select Account-specific question
    3. Select No, I want a human
    4. Select the Click me! link

In your message describe your issue/problem. The message will be received by Public Mobile and they will respond to it. You will receive a response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Public Mobile Moderator Team.

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post.

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.