cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

EthanWang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I've been using Public Mobile for a while now, and I have a complicated issue that I would like to bring to the attention of a customer service representative. There is a bank employee who I am the client of, and is currently helping me resolve an issue with fraud that happened over my text messages (provided by Public Mobile). I have already sent them a screenshot of my text history from my Public Mobile account where the fraud happened, but in order to verify that these fraudulent messages are actually true, the bank employee needs to either contact an agent who can confirm this text history OR receive some other form of formal/official verification. If it's possible, I would like to give permission for the bank employee to speak on my behalf regarding this. 

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@EthanWang wrote:

Hi, I've been using Public Mobile for a while now, and I have a complicated issue that I would like to bring to the attention of a customer service representative. There is a bank employee who I am the client of, and is currently helping me resolve an issue with fraud that happened over my text messages (provided by Public Mobile). I have already sent them a screenshot of my text history from my Public Mobile account where the fraud happened, but in order to verify that these fraudulent messages are actually true, the bank employee needs to either contact an agent who can confirm this text history OR receive some other form of formal/official verification. If it's possible, I would like to give permission for the bank employee to speak on my behalf regarding this. 

@EthanWang 

Sorry to hear this.

In addition to connecting with the Customer Support team of Public Mobile (as @hTideGnow provided), consider the below also:

1 - Also recommended to contact your financial institutions (which you are in contact with one institution already) to ensure your banking and credit card accounts have not been accessed and checking your social media accounts for any suspicious activity. Make sure you change your passwords to these accounts immediately. 

2 - You may also want to report the fraud to your local police and the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501, as well as contact the two national credit bureaus to request a copy of your credit reports and place a fraud warning on your file (Equifax Canada Toll free:1-800-465-7166 and TransUnion Canada Toll free: 1-877-525-3823).

Good luck to you!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@EthanWang   feel sorry for your fraud situation.  

We are all customers like you.  To properly engage PM, please   click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

1. type "Submit a ticket",
  2. Click Contact Us
  3. then click Other.
  4. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to CS_Agents (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.