Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Auto Pay not applied

Rehat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi ,

My auto pay enabled and was working ok.

It didn't automatically took payment and account suspended, it's renewal date today but not taking it. I cannot receive or make calls. Why no warning or not auto pay applied the day before?

I need help please.

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

@littlebudgies wrote:

I had the same issue. I found it was easiest to call 611 and get the one-time payment done there. But, you would need your account pin which could be found in the text messages PM have sent you when you created your account.

@littlebudgies   It's true you need your account PIN if trying to use your registered CC to make a payment, but the 611 service can be used without the PIN, to uploads fund by voucher if necessary, just need to enter PIN on the voucher.

@littlebudgies glad your have your service running again.  yes, 611 is quick and easy ..only if ppl knows their PIN. 🙂

littlebudgies
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the same issue. I found it was easiest to call 611 and get the one-time payment done there. But, you would need your account pin which could be found in the text messages PM have sent you when you created your account.

rogerkehl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having the same issue: autopay set up correctly, has been working fine for months, credit card on file is still valid, not expired, but got a message that payment that payment was not received this morning. Phone is currently out of service as a result.

@Rehat wrote:

My card hasn't been charged yet.

Available funds show 5$ which from my refers and contribution.

I will try now on different system and browser. And also will add the card account again.. thanks

@Rehat 

Try going into LOST/STOLEN status.

Just follow these steps:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Suspend Service

Then reactivate it, hit "Resume".

Then try to make a payment equal to your plan, or $1 extra - this sometimes re-triggers service.

If you overpay by a few dollars, no worries, the balance will sit in your Available Funds and will be used first on your next renewal, before any charges on a credit card.

@Rehat 

When replacing a credit card, or removing and re-entering the same one, follow the following steps to ensure smooth process and avoid glitches: (adapted by user Darlicious)

1. Clear your browser's cache & cookies
  2. Use incognito mode
  3. Select "Manage My Card"
  4. Select "replace card"
  5. Type your address exactly as from your billing statement
  6.  Don't use a space in the postal code
  7.  Use ALL CAPS if necessary
  8.  Type everything, not letting autofill complete any fields

Rehat

My card hasn't been charged yet.

Available funds show 5$ which from my refers and contribution.

I will try now on different system and browser. And also will add the card account again.. thanks

@Rehat 

Is there available funds showing in your self service account?  Ie. balance?  Was your credit card charged?

Payment system and website can be finicky.  You can try again, but first clear cache, incognito mode or try a different web browser.  Another option is to call 611 on your phone and load up funds that way.  

P.S,  I started  your own post for your issue.

Rehat

I tried now to manually pay. I choose amount due, and submit. But I got, "Your account has already enough balance."

Not accept that manual payment.

Something doing wrong I am?

SomeDad

No, it shouldn't process the auto pay if you make a manual payment. As the auto pay only kicks in if you have an outstanding balance. In the unlikely event it does kick it, then you would have a credit balance on your account and it would use that amount first before hit your CC for a payment. Meaning you most likely would t have to pay next month. Think of it as prepaying for a month.

SomeDad

I have had this same issue where the autopay worked for months on end and then all of a sudden it didn't work and the account was suspended. I never figured out why, but what I did was delete the CC on file and then re add it. Then it seemed to work for auot pay. I also keep an eye on my CC statement around the payment date to make sure the payment goes through.

Rehat

I can renew via self service but if it auto-pay from my card ,it will be double charge isn't it?

Can I get refund if that happens?

Thanks

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Rehat wrote:

Hi ,

My auto pay enabled and was working ok.

It didn't automatically took payment and account suspended, it's renewal date today but not taking it. I cannot receive or make calls. Why no warning or not auto pay applied the day before?

I need help please.

Thanks

@Rehat 

Sometimes autopay pay fails unfortunately.  

You can manually load up funds equivalent to your month's plan fee and it should reactivate.  Either via your self service account or by dialing 611 on your phone.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Need Help? Let's chat.