Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Activation failed while porting number from koodo

Samts
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Yogan.

Have they resolved your issue yet?

I have a similar issue while trying to activate\port from Koodo pre-paid.

9 REPLIES 9

Ange12

Hi. I want to move my son over to PM from Koodo but I keep reading conflicting info. Just above it says we have to do it in the app but your response doesn't seem like we do.  Can you please clarify? Thank you!

Ed91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please let us know if any. It is my most frustrating experience with an operator. No agent to help, no contact number, live chat is useless, and the private message link the others put here is not working either. It is funny, telus transfer department ask for public mobility account number and I don't get access to it either from the webpage or app. 
If anyone have any practical way to fix this please let us know. At this point I would be satisfied even if I can cancel the whole account and subscription and get a refund. 

marathon

I can have a temporary number the APP is locked repeating same message concat costomer support :

The app is locked repeating "contact costumers support" and costumers support continually ask use the app to activate! I can't chose a temporary number. I removed the app re-install it in case but no improvement. I paid on  october 19 ! the sim arrived 30 Nov and since I'm hoping some miracle solution from the community.

HI @marathon 

did you try to reach out to support agent?  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

marathon

Your are not alone I have same problem since October !!!

Even with the APP it's not working, The app is locked repeating "contact costumers support" and costumers support continually ask use the app to activate!

marathon

Even with the APP it's not working, The app is locked repeating "contact costumers support" and costumers support continually ask use the app to activate!

HI @Samts 

did you use the PM app to start the activation? Using the app is a must

even if you used browser to try activate and got to payment step, you still need to continue the activation buy downloading and use the PM app to complete

Samts

Hi @hTideGnow 

Nothing is working for me. I never got that far to receive a temp p#.

I have sent another Private Msg as suggested.

Thanks,

Samts

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Samts 

To port from Koodo Prepaid is easy

First , make sure your PM account is working with a temporary phone number.  I believe you have one now

So, what you need to do next is to submit a ticket with Cs agent by messaging them here:

If same, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They will reply you via Community inbox message and work with you on that.  

Need Help? Let's chat.