cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ran out of data... Need data so want pay early.

cmariotti
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • My daughter ran out of data again and I need to switch her to the $60 and pay now so that she doesn't have to wait until the renewal date.

4 REPLIES 4

@cmariotti wrote:
  • My daughter ran out of data again and I need to switch her to the $60 and pay now so that she doesn't have to wait until the renewal date.

You'll want to know by performing this plan switch to take effect now, the full amount ($60) will be due now.  You also will lose any time remaining from the all old plan and won't receive any refund/credit.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@cmariotti 

Login to your Self Serve account and determine what is the reason for the high data usage. Is she watch movies on the phone?

Calling and texting is unlimited so that is not the problem.

Setting her phone on automatic connection to wifi like ShawGo wifi or #Telus wifi.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cmariotti how long you are into the cycle?  if it is close to the end already and  If you don't mind going to $70 plan, you can make a submit a change plan request to $70  and Click Change NOW

you can do this Change Plan Now trick yourself changing to any plan , as long as not the existing $60 plan, I suggested $70 as I suspect the $50 plan won't have enough data.

but an advise, if your daughter constantly need that much data, you should consider other provider like Koodo or Telus,.  You probably will be paying less or same but with more data

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can do that. Deposit $60 and then change plans now.

But maybe you might want to train your daughter on data maintenance. The end of the line here is the $70 plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.