cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REWARDS

dmcgavock
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My bill is the full amount without my rewards being applied.  What gives?

13 REPLIES 13

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dmcgavock wrote:

@dmcgavock  - Your Community Account is dated as of today. So, did you also just activate a Public Mobile SIM/account?

This is a prepaid service, so when you activate you always pay the FULL amount (plan + taxes) on activation.

• Then, if you activated on Autopay, the $2 from this cycle + the $2 (so $4) will be applied to your first renewal of your plan.
  • Also, if you used a Referral Code when you activated, that $10 will also be applied to your first renewal of your plan. NOTE: the $10 should show up in your Available Funds area on your Self Serve account within 72 hours.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi there, 

You can earn rewards by FOUR ways: 

1.  By signing up with AutoPay which is paying for your bill via automatic debit from your credit cards.  You earn $2 for every month you have signed up with AutoPay.  Everybody should have this reward imo.  You have to pay anyway, might as well earn a discount while paying.  So right off the bat, you get $2 discount off your bill just for automatic pre-authorized payment.  

2.  By staying with Public Mobile.  After staying with Public Mobile for at least 1 year, you start to earn $1 off per month if you are on a 30-day plan and $3 off every 90 days when you are on a 90-day plan.  The more years that you are with Public Mobile, the more reward you will earn via this table:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

3.  By referring a friend.  For every friend that you refer and for every month that your friend stays with Public Mobile, you get $1 off per month. 

4.  By participating in Community, by asking and answering questions, you can earn up to $15 per month off your bill, $20 if you are chosen by Public Mobile in their Oracle Program according to this table:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

The complete guide for the reward system is here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles?category=rewards

Hope this helps and enjoy! 

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@dmcgavock wrote:

@dmcgavock 

If you don't want to give any feedback to all those helpful inquiries, then you'll have to take your question to Customer support:

Spoiler
Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@dmcgavock wrote:

@dmcgavock 

Your self-serve will display the full plan amount owing under the "Payment for Next Cycle" line on your self-serve Overview screen.

If you click the My Rewards button within the My Rewards section of your self-serve, you'll see a summary of what your next amount owing should be (including anticipated rewards).

[It'll look like this below.]

Now, if you click on the right-facing triangle to the left of "Total Rewards earned", it'll open up a summary of what rewards are being applied to your next payment.

HALIMACS_0-1637274300820.png

@hairbag1 wrote:

@dmcgavock wrote:

Make sure you factor in taxes...they can make you plan costs go up somewhat based on which province you're in. Living in BC, my $25 plan goes to $28 after taxes...minus any Rewards.

What Rewards are you missing ?

Now that is confusing the already no longer confused about taxes!! I think you mixed it up. 

Should read.....my $25 plan ...minus any Reward $'s goes down to a lesser amount of which the lesser amount is taxed

If you have the $25 plan and you had rewards like:

$25 to pay

-$12 referral rewards

-$1 loyalty 

-$2 autopay 

-$2 balance, taking your balance to 0

==============================

$8 left to pay from auto pay

+.96 GST/PST you only pay tax on balance that comes from autopay as all other $'s show as taxed

================

$8.96 is the total amount billed to your auto pay set up. 

@sunflowershine wrote:

@dmcgavock You will normally receive a text message from PM regarding how much rewards that have been applied to your account. If they didn't apply it this cycle, they will do it for next one. But you can check on "My Account" for more detail. But you are the first time user, the rewards will be applied next cycle.

You should receive 2 texts

1 saying your payment is completed

1 saying where the funds came from to pay  and will list reward type/reward $'s

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dmcgavock your my account page will have the details of rewards earned and if not applied then check if you still have the credit which can be applied next cycle or if you are missing those rewards then contact CSA to credit it back to your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 : Well...plan minus any rewards plus taxes 🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@dmcgavock wrote:

Make sure you factor in taxes...they can make you plan costs go up somewhat based on which province you're in. Living in BC, my $25 plan goes to $28 after taxes...minus any Rewards. **supplemental**...($25 - minus Rewards) + taxes.

What Rewards are you missing ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dmcgavock 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@dmcgavock 

Did you suspend your service even just briefly via lost/stolen? If so this causes a glitch that at renewal your rewards are not applied. You have to contact customer support to have them applied manually.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dmcgavock You will normally receive a text message from PM regarding how much rewards that have been applied to your account. If they didn't apply it this cycle, they will do it for next one. But you can check on "My Account" for more detail. But you are the first time user, the rewards will be applied next cycle.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dmcgavock   What kind of reward are you expecting?  did you check the Transaction History and confirm how much PM charged or if any rewards applied

If you don't mind, please post your Transaction History as well as the Overview page (take away all the personal info) and maybe we can see what's wrong.

Need Help? Let's chat.