cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE:SIM CARD SWAP CANNOT DO FROM ACCOUNT

jimbrosburrito
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need SIM card swap

edited by computergeek541: removed category labels that are unrelated to the topic being discussed

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jimbrosburrito 

Are you having an issue with the page "saving" the Sim card change? Log out and reboot your device. Clear your browser and log in using secret/incognito mode. Make sure you have 2FA enabled on your profile page. Attempt the Sim card change again and save. Regardless of the outcome disable 2FA again before you log out if you prefer to not go thru that PITA procedure every time you log in. If you could not save the Sim card swap again then contact customer support to perform the Sim swap for you.

I have had this issue....I recommend a private message explaining in detail the issue and include the pre-verifiers of your account. Include the new Sim card # in your message and ask for the CSA to send you the extra verification questions. The list contained in the spoiler of the linked post below will give you an idea of what you could be asked. To be prepared and cut down on back and forth response times have your account # and payment info handy as at least one of them will be one of the verification questions.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jimbrosburrito , please try again using incognito mode on the browser.  This might resolve your problem.  

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, you can do it from your account. What kind of issues do you have when trying to swap SIMs?

Meow_0-1669148253401.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@jimbrosburrito 

Sim card change can be done via Profile page of My Account

You got an error?  what error is that?  post a screenshot

and make sure you are using a brand new sim card that never been activated

Need Help? Let's chat.