cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Account - xxxxxxx

sthareja24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am locked out of my account. I have sent the moderators a message regarding this issue. Please address it as soon as possible.

edit by mimmo removed personal info

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sthareja24 

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after you receiving a private message at your INBOX 
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@sthareja24  in the meantime, if know your self service accounts email sign in, password  and the answer to your secret question. You can try to get in again. Wait 50 minutes from last attempt, clear your browser history,  go to private/ incognito mode and try again to login. If this fails,  you can try the password reset link once you know the answer to your secret question. Good luck.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@sthareja24 Just be patient. Mods have high load now for sure, but they get back to you within up to 72 hours. Don't worry.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sthareja24   if you have messaged the mods that is the only way to get support.  you will just need to wait till they respond.  

if you need to make a payment try buying a voucher and using 611  to  apply the voucher.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If you sent them message, stay put they will respond within 48 hours, hopefully much much sooner.

Look out for the little envelope on the upper right corner, that's where response will come.

You will have to do authentication and let them know when it's completed, that step will be very important

In a meantime you can use voucher and 611 if you need to keep your service going

Best luck

Need Help? Let's chat.