cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about plan

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have a friend with a plan with you guys. He says he gets certain rewards, like $2 off per month for autopay, and that the plan reduces by a dollar per year you're on it.

What other rewards are there associated with the cheapest plan you have? I don't see these rewards detailed on your website.

He also mentioned a referral, and that he would get a discount I think. Would I also get that discount? I believe he's on the $10/month plan, which was a special offer on the $15/month plan I believe.

Thanks,

Michael

6 REPLIES 6

jfstahl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You get:

Happy Anniversary: Earn 10 points for every 12 months you stay with Public Mobile.
Points-Back: For every 1$ spent on your bill, you'll make 5% of it back in points.
Refer-a-Friend: If you refer a friend to Public Mobile, you'll earn one point for every month your friend stays with us.
Give Back: Earn up to 20 points per month by helping the Public Mobile Community online.

For Example, I have the bottom-end plan of $15 per month and earned the following points:

Oct 03 2022 10% Rate Plan Reward 1.50 pts
Oct 01 2022 Points-Back  0.75 pts

It's not much but if you get a more expensive plan you would earn more points.

You can use the points to buy more services like Data, USA Minutes & Data
For Example, Once you have earned 
15 Pts Lower Your Bill - $15 Bill Credit
15 Pts Unlimited U.S. Talk, Text, and 250MB Data Bundle (10 days)

I have been with Public Mobile only a few months here in Edmonton and am quite happy with the plan and have had no issues with calling or texting.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@31128 

“Plan with you guys”?

This is a public forum so we are PM customer members and are not PM staff.

Unfortunately as of January 25, 2922. All new customers will be entered in the new Points system so you will get 5% in points on your monthly bill.

You will get a $10 credit for using your friend’s referral code.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

The old Rewards program has ended and all new accounts are enrolled in Points program.

Cheapest plan here is the $15 plan...you get 100 minutes of outgoing calls and unlimited incoming calls. Unlimited text as well.

added...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/Public-Points-Rewards

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @31128   the $2 autopay discount are no longer available for new activatoins/new accounts. But they are now giving 5% back in points and you can collect and redeem for bill credit

There are also friend referral rewards, Anniversary reward and community rewards, please check the full list here

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/Public-Points-Rewards

There's also no benefit given for being a long time customer. While there are yearly loyalty points available, there's no increase in the amount from year to year.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @31128   the $2 autopay discount are no longer available for new activatoins/new accounts. But they are now giving 5% back in points and you can collect and redeem for bill credit

There are also friend referral rewards, Anniversary reward and community rewards, please check the full list here

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/Public-Points-Rewards

@31128 wrote:

I have a friend with a plan with you guys. He says he gets certain rewards, like $2 off per month for autopay, and that the plan reduces by a dollar per year you're on it.

What other rewards are there associated with the cheapest plan you have? I don't see these rewards detailed on your website.

He also mentioned a referral, and that he would get a discount I think. Would I also get that discount? I believe he's on the $10/month plan, which was a special offer on the $15/month plan I believe.

Sorry, but the rewards that you are asking about are not longer available to new customers. There is a replacement program, but it isn't as good as the old.

There is no $10 plan. The price of the plan was increased to $13.  it aslso wasn't a special offer. It was a regular plan.  The $15 plan is a different offering.

Need Help? Let's chat.