cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question

juanluis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning everybody.

supposedly I made a change of plan 40 dollars - 15gb .... I had 11 dollars rewards ... doesnt change the plan and I had to pay more ...... someone from public mobile help me ... thanks. ..I am an old customer

7 REPLIES 7

Did you set up the plan change to happen on the next renewal? Or did you change it immediately and paid for it at that moment?

Check your payment history here to follow the cash flow of payments and charges and rewards.

Immediate plan change does not put in the rewards. Scheduled plan change does.

juanluis

Thanks for you answer....but I did the change 2 week ago .

juanluis

Ok thanks for you answer ....I understand  what you say about rewards......but idid the change 2 week ago.

juanluis

Ok thanks .....but idid the change  2 weekend ago , doesnt show 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @juanluis   you will get to keep the same rewards after plan change.

the only thing is , try to use Change on renewal date instead of Change plan now.  

For Change plan now,  you "wasted" the unused date on the current cycle and PM will charge you full price for this one mid-cycle plan change

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Could you clarify your question, please.

Your rewards will stay as is. They are tied up with Account not plan.

If you did not change plan then charge will sty the same you were paying before.

If you changed plan then higher amount will be charged (after rewards credit) if your previous plan was cheaper.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@juanluis If you switch to the new plan right away, rewards don't get applied this time around.

Need Help? Let's chat.