cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Canada/US plans on promotion

Spetford
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all, 

I'm currently on the 34$/50Gb Canada Unlimited plan. On that plan it states that passed the 50Gb, the speed is reduced but you still get unlimited data.

My question is: does that also apply to the new Canada/US promotion plans? It just states the GB limit but doesn't mention "unlimited data" once that is reached. 

Thanks in advance. 

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Spetford , for the $34/50GB CAN-US plan you give up unlimited throttled data for the US roaming.  If you never plan on going to the US, then your current plan would be a better fit.  From my perspective, having 50GB data makes the unlimited data somewhat unimportant as I am less likely to exceed 50GB than going to the US which I do from time to time.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Spetford  Yes sorry on the CAN /US plans are not unlimited data at reduced speed . It’s just the data bucket itself and once used you will simply be out of data until you next renewal  day . Only option then is to buy expiring 30 day data add on 

Handy1_0-1709309682521.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Spetford 

This new plan only has 50GB of data. Once you've hit that, no more data for you unless you purchase a data add on. OR... if you've been with PM a while and you still have left over Christmas data. 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The plan has to specifically state that it has unlimited data. The Canada-US 50GB plan does not have unlimited data.

TheSterlinger_0-1709309680551.png

Need Help? Let's chat.