cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about this Koodo offer for Fall 2016 Promo customers

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry, I hate adding to the noise but didn't want my question to get buried in the current threads.

I am on the mentioned plan however I moved last summer when it was targetted to Freedom customers only.

Has anyone else received this text also on the same plan but came over in June of last year and not in the fall of 2016? As of this second I have not received the text nor have two family members also on the same plan.

Specifically, this is the $120/12GB/90 plan.

I know I should wait for things to quiet down a bit but I have several trips planned over the next few weeks so need to get things planned ahead of time. Smiley Indifferent

80 REPLIES 80

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lukevader

That, I agree, and I think a lot of us are just hoping something magical will happen before jumping ship. Rest assured I have no intention of staying.

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@tom3204

The only thing I'm joining everyone in is ignoring you and your love affair with bill cosby 

tom3204
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@lukevader Bill Cosby is a scumbag. Why won’t you denounce him?

bruor

RFD link doesn't work or they pulled the thread down  

rocpoon

Complain Filed

bruor

I'm trying to log in to get account numbers for all 6 of my family to switch stuff over and the self serve site is down... 

SMH

hwang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got this as well and don't approve. It's a way for them to up our rates by not honouring any discounts we are getting

kevin_camera

Thanks for the thread, so it's confirmed that these price increases are not generic and are targetted to only a percentage of the accounts?

Udonitron

I JUST got a text from PM stating they will NOT be moving forward on the price increase for our plans as previously stated! 😄
The Koodo offer is still availae however. 
Our voices were heard and obvioiusly the attention on Mobile Syrup etc made it publicly seen to a wide audience...that and perhaps a CRTC involvement is just not worth it!
WOOT

bruor

I'm still switching, Canada wide calling included at the same price point.  And the ability to have tabs for phones is a decent bonus. 

They broke my faith in their promise once.  I won't allow it to happen twice.   What's to stop  them next time?