cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about community rewards

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
What if someone have more then 1 accounts. They can have more then 1 community forum accounts right ? Let's set if I have 3 lines, all at 1 address 1 for me 1 for spouse and 1 for daughter. So they all can have their own community account to get community rewards or no ?
7 REPLIES 7

Nsk143
Thx guys
I was only asking because my brother have a active account but different email and my self serve under his name but on different email.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Nsk143, unless all your family members are going to be active, it's best to stick with one account on the community forum.  Your efforts will only be diluted.  I have a single account in the forum but I oversee many accounts.

@Nsk143 To be clear: only the email address associated with a Community name receives the rewards. You cannot link 1 Community name to three email addresses.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Nsk143
Thx MIMMO
I know account has be to connected. I was more toward lets sry 3 line under same name same address won't effect or there s no policy like you can't have more then 1 community account per home address or under same name account holder?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I think the awards are linked by email so both community and selfserve need to be the same

Nsk143
So same address or all account under same name doesn't effect right each account can have own community forum account.

prezPM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes they will need sperate community accounts because the reward is added to one account only. Each account could also get different rewards based on their activity.

Need Help? Let's chat.