cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Push notifications from my bank

Larissa1111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m m not getting push notifications from my bank how do it allow them - for some reason they are blocked 

4 REPLIES 4

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Push Notifications are usually an app feature and have nothing to do with the provider. Unless you were talking about getting SMS codes which is a different thing. 

@Larissa1111 wrote:

I joined PM 4 years ago 

I was trying to link my bank with PayPal and I’m not getting the notification from my bank so I called and they said to contact my mobile company to allow push notifications from my bank but I’m not able to figure out how to contact. PM - I have a ticket started 

@Larissa1111 

If you submitted a ticket, you should get a response within a few hours.  Check your private message inbox for response.  Envelope icon on upper right corner of website. 

Larissa1111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I joined PM 4 years ago 

I was trying to link my bank with PayPal and I’m not getting the notification from my bank so I called and they said to contact my mobile company to allow push notifications from my bank but I’m not able to figure out how to contact. PM - I have a ticket started 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Larissa1111 if you just joined PM and port your number, usually it needs 3 business days for the text to come in due to security setup by the banks

Need Help? Let's chat.