cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased 1GB addon for my current plan but still no data

zeromax
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just pay $30 for the 1GB addon and I still dont have any data please advise.

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CS_Agent can you please reply to @zeromax's private message?  They have been waiting for some time now, longer than the stated response times.  Thank you!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

zeromax

How long do mods usually reply as I send them a pm and haven't hear back yet. Its already been half a day already.

zeromax

No there is no option for me to purchse I have already contacted the mod

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zeromax, if you are still seeing the amount as available funds, then the actual purchase of the addon did not go through properly.  Are you able to buy it again (using the available funds)?  If not, contact the mods (as mentioned by @ShawnC13).

@zeromax wrote:

Addon for 1GB is greyed out and it says I have 1GB addon already but the $30 is still available funds.

Stupid question... Did you accidentally try to add a roaming data add-on instead the Canada wide? I just checked in my self serve - the later are still stackable, so greying out shouldn't happen even if you actually just bought one.

I would log out of self serve, clear the browser cache / go incognito mode / switch browser, log back in and "buy" the add-on again with your available funds.

zeromax

Addon for 1GB is greyed out and it says I have 1GB addon already but the $30 is still available funds.

zeromax

Yes the data is enabled, and I been on data for the past 2 years it just I went over the data limit and purchased an additional 1gb addon. APN setting are setup correctly.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@zeromax wrote:

I just pay $30 for the 1GB addon and I still dont have any data please advise.

Addons are a two step process.  If you login to selfserve you will see that you will have $30 in your available funds.  You will then need to re-purchase the addon and it will take the payment from there.  If there are no funds in available funds you will need to contact the mods.  Link for that is in my signature

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zeromax, Have you enabled data on your phone?  Is your phone compatible for data on the PM/Telus network?  If you could provide the exact model of your phone, then someone could give you more specific information.  Also, have you checked your APN settings?

Need Help? Let's chat.