cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase of pre-owned phone

tegaemma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I order a phone online, can I have it delivered to the closest Kudo/Telus store to me? I ordered a sim card 2 weeks ago and it's yet to be delivered to me. I do not want it to be the same case if I order a phone.

8 REPLIES 8

@tegaemma wrote:

If I order a phone online, can I have it delivered to the closest Kudo/Telus store to me? I ordered a sim card 2 weeks ago and it's yet to be delivered to me. I do not want it to be the same case if I order a phone.

As there has been conflicting infromation given to you, I want to make it clear, that the answer is "no" as there are no pick up at store options.  Ensure that you given a full physical address, as phones are usually shipped by UPS who will not deliver to P.O. boxes.

@Yummy wrote:

I guess it will be mailed as PM usually does so asking to be delivered to Telus store will be the same as providing address in Yellowknife.

There's no delivery to store/hold-for-pickup option at Telus stores.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@tegaemma 

You can pick one up at Mobile Klinik. They are linked with Telus.

There is no pickup available at Mobile Klinik.  All orders are shipped to the address provided by the customer, and in the case of credit card payment, needs to be shipped to the address that matches the credit card billing address.  Phones at Mobile Klinik will be subject to Mobile Klinik policies and prices which can be different.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I guess it will be mailed as PM usually does so asking to be delivered to Telus store will be the same as providing address in Yellowknife.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tegaemma 

You can pick one up at Mobile Klinik. They are linked with Telus.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@tegaemma 

Also keep in mind that public mobile phones include a Public Mobile SIM card with purchase.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@tegaemma - you will need to ship it to your address, I believe. Never heard of anyone shipping it to a Telus store.

If the SIMs were ordered over 10 working days, let the Customer Support team (CSA) know.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, it would be wise to have it delivered to your home address, and not a store location.

They are likely not equipped to receive merchandise for customers at the store locations.

The exception might be if you knew someone who worked there who would be willing to receive the product for you, I suppose.

Need Help? Let's chat.