cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill is higher than what was promised

Sam_1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is suspended, I went to try and pay my bill and it is more than I had signed up for. I should have a $20 off voucher for the next 15 months and its not reflecting it in system and charging me full amount. I just signed up last month and it was correct then. How can I fix this???? who can I call I dont have usage of my device right now

6 REPLIES 6

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sam_1   are you on the $55 plan and $20 off for 15 monts?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Extended-for-Cyber-Monday-Get-20GB-data...

Usually you pay $55 the first time, then it will put a $20 credit on your account.  On next payment due date, PM will use the $20 credit first then charge you the rest of it ($35) and give you another $20 credit

So, login to My Account using Incognito mode.  Go to Payment page, check the last couple months and see if you get the $20 credit right after every payment.  

if you don't mind, provide us screenshot for the last couple months and we can adivse futher.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Sam_1 

You have a $20 voucher for 15 months?

That is $300 worth of vouchers.

It's not vouchers.  It's the $20 off promo.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sam_1 

You have a $20 voucher for 15 months?

That is $300 worth of vouchers.

Sam_1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It happened yesterday 02/03/23 because that was my renewal date. And I have plan for the 20GB for $55 but I have $20off for 15months and I just signed up in December 2022 but its charging me $67.00 taxes included. My services have been cut off no internet/SMS/Phone. I cant pay that much right now as I did not plan for it so I would have to wait till my next pay day to attempt to make this payment but losing other important calls at this point

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sam_1 - $20 off voucher? You mean credit to your account?

Do you see the $20 put into your Available Funds area? If so, then these funds will be used up first on future renewals.

Are you services working? If today is your renewal day, and services are working, then you can safely ignore the My Account Suspended message, it happens on renewal day.

If actually Suspended, then you will need to make a manual payment to what is owing (or more) then Reactivate the account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Sam_1 

CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.