cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase add-on 1GB@4G but not shown in my account

lwbadea1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased 1GB at 4G speed data (as add-on) on March 02, however this data is not shown as available for use on my profile. 

Please see below the transaction as well snapshot of my profile adds-on.

publicm.pngpublicm1.png

Can a moderator clarify this for me? 

Thanks

Laurentiu Badea

7 REPLIES 7

The 1Gb 4G data plan is NOT an add-on, it is a DATA ONLY plan for tablets etc. So you changed your voice/text/data plan to a data only plan and then back again. Any time you do an immediate plan change rather than "at next renewal", the rest of the value of your monthly plan is tossed out.

AE_Collector

@lwbadea1 

No data add-on was ever purchased.  There was talk about immediately plan changes earlier.  Once you switched back to the $15 plan, the 1GB disappeared becasue it was forfeited upon that plan change. With each immedaite plan change, anything paid for the previous plan and any remaining usage is surrendered.

You are right @Anonymous .  I was in the middle of editing my post when I realized  what had happened. Just read yours it clarifies it even more. Wil delete mine. Thanks for pointing it out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lwbadea1 wrote:

Purchased 1GB at 4G speed data (as add-on) on March 02, however this data is not shown as available for use on my profile. 

Please see below the transaction as well snapshot of my profile adds-on.

Can a moderator clarify this for me? 

Thanks

Laurentiu Badea

Looks like you did an immediate plan change to the data-only plan. Then bought a couple add-ons. Then did an immediate plan change to the $15 plan.

You just wasted a bunch of money. The moderators would likely be able to re-arrange the mess to what you want.

I'm assuming you want your $15 plan and the 1gb Canada add-on.

Edit: just so we're clear...this was not ninja'd. @gblackma edited his post after I wrote the above

@lwbadea1  there are two ways to reach the moderators.

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at link below

CLICK 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.