cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public points program

poohbear681
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wonder if my $91 credit with public mobile be transferred to public points?  And how much a month will public points be?  And I do not know how I will pay public points when now I have been using payment vouchers to pay public mobile.  I do not have a credit card so how will I pay monthly to public points:

4 REPLIES 4

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You are still paying to public mobile as normal and your credit will stay.  The rewards are moved to points and not applied to your public mobile bill automatically.  Instead you will need to exchange your points for a bill credit once you have 15 points in the rewards catalogue.  The bill credit is applied to your available funds balance.  

Joe_G
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@poohbear681 wrote:

I wonder if my $91 credit with public mobile be transferred to public points?  And how much a month will public points be?  And I do not know how I will pay public points when now I have been using payment vouchers to pay public mobile.  I do not have a credit card so how will I pay monthly to public points:

I assume that by $91 credit you mean Available Funds in your account? That credit will stay and can be used to make your payments. You can keep using vouchers to add funds to your account just as you have been doing. You can use public points to reduce your payments but you will have to do it manually; it is not automatic. Monitor your accumulated points by logging in to your account periodically. You must have at least 15 points to use them toward your payment.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

If you have a $91 account credit from legacy rewards (or from vouchers), that will stay as an account credit and will get used for your monthly payment. Account credits do not get converted to points.

@poohbear681 wrote:

Loyalty and autopay rewards will be lost once you've been changed to points.  Community and refer-a-friend rewards will remain essentially unchanged (converted from $1 to 1 point).  Points will need to be manually redeemed in increments of 15 points for $15 dollars in account credits.

Need Help? Let's chat.