cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile taking double payment?

Kathall123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I need to speak to a real person via phone.
I used my mother in laws visa debit (with her right here beside me and her permission obviously)
And topped up. Now she checked her bank and it came out twice.
Why!?
And how do I get the money back in her bank.
13 REPLIES 13

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Kathall123

I'm sorry to hear about the payment issue, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number in order for me to investigate on the double charge? 

Thanks,

Shazia 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Kathall123 Sorry to hear about your troubles. 

Please dont worry, I am sure that PM will fix this for you. 

Please message a mod in the morning or bump this thread here in the morning tagging a mod and they will happy to assist you. 

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
As mentioned in the thread already PM or tag a mod and they will reply.
Looks like they are done for they day and will start again tomorrow morning

Hope you get your issue resolved ASAP

@Kathall123When the mod come in tomorrow morning, they will fix it for sure.  No worry.

Kathall123
I know what you mean, my mother in law is on fixed income so I need to see if I can get the extra payment returned.
I'm guessing it glitches and that's why it did two. Wish it didn't though.

nanna_tess
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I hear what you're saying @Kathall123 regarding double payment giving you a positive in your account . But take it from me who has been charged double once before. I'm on a fixed income and though I can afford my phone I can't afford to pay it twice in one month. I have to budget carefully and being a single grandmother raising my 3 grandchildren. Mistakes like that are usually not a positive thing for me unfortunately I wasn't in tune with this awesome service being provided for us customers. Let me just say now while I'm here talking that I find it very helpful and supportive. Thanks to PM and the moderators.

@Kathall123,

It could take up to 72h before you get a reply.

If you was charged twice, you should have a positive balance in your account so no worries!

@Kathall123 wrote:
How long should I expect to wait for a reply?

Since you did not hear back, it looks like mods are gone for the day. They will be online tomorrow morning. Hopefully, you will hear back then. @Saray_O

Kathall123
How long should I expect to wait for a reply?

You can turn on email notification of private messages if you'd rather not continue to log in here. 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Kathall123
Okay I will check for a private message soon.

Yes as mentionned previously, one of the mods can fix that for you, just wait for their response andcheck your private messages

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear that you were double charged. 

There is no phone support with public mobile but you will get in touch with a real person via private message. One of the moderator will get in touch with you shortly. @Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.