cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile calls me

Grogu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is it possible that public mobile will call to tell me that my phone is going to be ended in two hours? And I didn’t know it offers mandarin service. 

5 REPLIES 5

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've been called by "Telus" and "Rogers" and I just mess with them. The Telus call was especially interesting since they can see which phone you're using, account details, etc, if they were legit.

On the note of accounts being suspended, such as the dreaded autopay bug, accounts have been suspended with no notice whatsoever.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Grogu 

Public Mobile does not call anyone. They use these forums as their means of communication or they text you from a 4 digit number, no other number. 

If you wouldn't mind, please reach out to a CS Agent and report this. Please give them the phone number that called, the time and date and such. Give them as much information as possible so they can keep track of scam calls.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Grogu 

Are you asking if PM have calling notifications? 
PM doesn’t have this service.

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Grogu  - Pretty sure that PM would not call you to tell you something like that.  Just about all PM support is done by messaging (other that number porting problems).  Sounds like a scam/phishing.

RattlesnakeArmy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That doesn't sound legit.

Need Help? Let's chat.