cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile website down ... is this company bankrupt?

Rastaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

adding to the already growing list of incompetence, complaints and NO SERVICE..... now public's website says:

"Application is not available"

6 REPLIES 6

@Rastaman Give me a break!!! Owned by Telus. Telus “had to” commit to lower cost alternative. And at least PM updates the issues. And as being totally self serve it is to their best interest to do so. And how many websites have you used and not been up to your expectations or not working at all....but never admit it?

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Rastaman 

I can understand your frustration with this. Since PM is owned by Telus it won’t go bankrupt. Plus, it’s prepaid so again highly unlikely. The website was having issues a few hours ago but that’s been fixed. Can you let us know if you tried some troubleshooting steps like turning on airplane mode then switching it back off. Also have you tried turning off your phone for 1 minute then back on.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rastaman , the self serve accounts are working.  I just logged into one of my accounts successfully.  Give it another try.  

The impacted sites are noted in the announcement.  If you need to reach a moderator, the direct private message route still works.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/OPEN-ISSUE-Website-Outage/m-p/607203

Rastaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

no it doesn't smart guy

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rastaman wrote:

adding to the already growing list of incompetence, complaints and NO SERVICE..... now public's website says:

"Application is not available"

@Rastaman Hi does your phone service work? if it does I guess they are not bankrupt lol

Need Help? Let's chat.