cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile system not working

SilverRanger50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public Mobile website is full of glitches and locked me out of my account 5 times and blocked my daughter's account and now she cannot use her phone! What is going on?? I am very displeased with your customer service! There is none to talk to except your chatbot who does nothing to solve the problem! You better do something before I look for another phone provider!

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@SilverRanger50 

if you need to be able to chat with customer service..PM might not be for you. Everything is done here in the Public Mobile Community Forum...made up with users like you and I. Try to explain your prob and I know someone here can help.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SilverRanger50 Look like her account might not have renewed properly.  Try to call *611 and see if the account is suspended or On HOLD due to non-payment.  You can make the payment using the *611 if you know the 4 digits account pin

if you don't have the pin , and need further support from PM, please message them directly

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

And , if the account really suspended and  you want to get the service back first and deal with login issue later, get a voucher from SDM/711/Shell/London Durg.  Then load the voucher using *611 (no account pin required). 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SilverRanger50  Please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.