cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile should have no right to suspend the service because of their own Auto renew issues

sskuser
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Public Mobile should have no right to suspend the service because of their own Auto renew issues. 2 days ago, I received the text saying that my payment went through successfully......

59 REPLIES 59

sskuser

Still not working

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sskuser yes, we know you're stuck (as, apparently, is the CAPS LOCK key on your keyboard).  Yes, we know you want a refund.  Yes, you know that the only people that can help you with this is the moderator team so you just have to be patient.  I'm sorry that it sucks but that's just how it works here.  Literally NO amount of duplicate postings and threads you can make here will make any difference at all.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

cmatassa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've been with Public Mobile for 3 months now and have had no issues with autopay at all.

ronster

@Tfirx35 wrote:

Are there known issues with Auto Pay? 

I am a new customer signed up for Auto Pay and I'd just like a heads up if there are problems above and beyond the norm.

@Tfirx35No known issue with Auto Pay.  I set mine up 18 months ago and no issue so far.  My wife is having issue with hers today (and no service) but I believe it's a temporary glitch.  @sskuser just PM mod and wait for them to respond.  At least I can get to her VM so her account is still there... just expired and no service.  It's inconvenient... as we don't have land line.  But I believe this should be fixed soon.... relax.

cappaj

@Tfirx35 wrote:

I am a new customer signed up for Auto Pay and I'd just like a heads up if there are problems above and beyond the norm.

In the last day or so, there've been various reports from people who had auto-pay mess up - some of them have had service suspended and their phones aren't working.

Seems to be a temporary thing (my guess is related to the influx of users this past weekend?) that will probably get sorted out and apologized for in time. But sounds frustrating for those who are experiencing it now and have to wait for a mystery amount of time for it to be solved.

I have my first auto-pay coming out in about a week, I have my fingers crossed that any issues are sorted out by then!

sskuser

I WANT REFUND!!!! AUTO RENEW ISSUES. I MADE THE PAYMENT MANUALLY. DOESN'T WORK...

sskuser

I WANT REFUND!!!! AUTO RENEW ISSUES. I MADE THE PAYMENT MANUALLY. DOESN'T WORK.

sskuser

I'm stuck. I already made the payment manually. I want refund.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sskuser how many dozen threads do you plan to start on this topic?  I get that you're frustrated but literally the only thing you can do at this point is wait for the moderator team to get back to you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Tfirx35
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you dislike the service so much, why not just leave?  What you are doing won't address your auto pay issues any quicker.

sskuser

One can't use his phone for the whole day pretty much. This is frustrating.

sskuser

Why does Public Mobile have Auto renew issues?

@sskuser, you have previously posted when you had the issue prior to this month.  You were also told the same things the last two times.  You've bumped your threads.

sskuser

Hi Will13am, I manually made the payment, too after. Shows Amount Due: $0 online and on the phone. My credit card was already saved 3 months ago for Auto Pay.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sskuser, you mention repeat auto renewal failures.  Have you figured out why this is the case?  I am not saying it is your fault or anything like that.  But you can play on the bigger team and be part of the solution.  For recurrence control, the root cause of the problem needs to be understood and dealt with.  One thing I would check is if a money transfer can be completed successfully with the credit cards on file. 

I have tried to clean up all these threads and moved them out of sight to keep the forum clean (as possible)  Sorry if there were some other relevant posts in the SPAM threads but having only one thread is much better.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

cappaj

@sskuser wrote:

I am sorry if others are bothered. I want mods to be aware that what they are doing is **bleep**. I already sent a private message to the mod. No response yet. Basically I'm stuck. I made the payment by credit card this morning after it stopped working. Still no luck. I can't move to other service provider because I already paid for 3 months, which sucks.

They're as aware as they can be, you don't need to post anymore.

sskuser

I am sorry if others are bothered. I want mods to be aware that what they are doing is **bleep**. I already sent a private message to the mod. No response yet. Basically I'm stuck. I made the payment by credit card this morning after it stopped working. Still no luck. I can't move to other service provider because I already paid for 3 months, which sucks.

cappaj

@sskuser wrote:

Sorry daredogg, I disagree with you that I want attention. I never participate in the forum. I am not even active, which you can check. Only came today because Public Mobile disabled my service. Right now I have nothing to do. I use the phone for business and it is very important. Please understand. Thanks.

Spamming the forums does nothing to help you - you need to send a private message to @CS_Agent if you want it taken care fo as quickly as possible.

You were told both of those things on your first post today. I get that you need your phone and it sucks that it's not working - but lashing out on the forum over and over makes it hard for others to get the help they're seeking from the communty.

No problem @sskuser, but flooding the forums is just going to piss people off... 

Have you contacted the moderators by private message?

sskuser

Sorry daredogg, I disagree with you that I want attention. I never participate in the forum. I am not even active, which you can check. Only came today because Public Mobile disabled my service. Right now I have nothing to do. I use the phone for business and it is very important. Please understand. Thanks.

Some people just want attention....  I guess Robot Indifferent

cappaj

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@daredogg wrote:

Wow, that'll do it.... flood the forum and that'll get me help...  it's like phoning a cell phone provider and hanging up once you get through to a rep! lol Robot LOL

@sskuser please stop flooding. Other community members and the moderators will help you, but you'll just have to be patient. Flooding the forums won't get your issue resolved any sooner!

They have done this in the past as well, I think it is in hopes of getting the mdos attention and jumping to the front of the line for service.  I hope they delete the posts and oh if they could restrict posting abilities that would be great!!

Yeah, I was just thinking "I hope they ban this person!" but I guess that's hard to do when this forum is the only mode of support.

Unless they have the ability to ban community posts but still allow private messages? That'd be a good thing to do to this person.

@daredogg wrote:

Wow, that'll do it.... flood the forum and that'll get me help...  it's like phoning a cell phone provider and hanging up once you get through to a rep! lol Robot LOL

@sskuser please stop flooding. Other community members and the moderators will help you, but you'll just have to be patient. Flooding the forums won't get your issue resolved any sooner!

They have done this in the past as well, I think it is in hopes of getting the mdos attention and jumping to the front of the line for service.  I hope they delete the posts and oh if they could restrict posting abilities that would be great!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

cappaj

@daredogg wrote:

Oops, I see you posted your issue twice... please delete one of the posts so there's not overlap. I commented on your other post.

They're spamming the forum, this is like the thousandth repeat post...

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Oops, I see you posted your issue twice... please delete one of the posts so there's not overlap. I commented on your other post.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sskuser wrote:

Public Mobile should have no right to suspend the service because of their own Auto renew issues. 2 days ago, I received the text saying that my payment went through successfully......

I understand you are frustrated and angry, but spamming the forum accomplishes nothing.  Have you sent a private message to the mods??  What course of action have you taken prior to spamming us here in the community? 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

Need Help? Let's chat.