cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile should have no right to suspend the service because of their own Auto renew issues

sskuser
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Public Mobile should have no right to suspend the service because of their own Auto renew issues. 2 days ago, I received the text saying that my payment went through successfully......

59 REPLIES 59

Well said @Mary_M Thumb Up

It's really too bad that @sskuser that doesn't realize there are repercussions to their actions. They are in fact shooting themselves (and everyone else) in the foot... essentially causing a delay in issues being addressed. What's more infuriating, is it sounds like it's a billing only issue, not a service one! Robot Mad *shakes head*

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello@sskuse,

Mods are not responsible for back-end system issues, we are responsible for treating the inquiries we receive from our customers. The more messages we receive, the more time it will take for us to answer as it causes a backlog in messages. Please refrain from sending multiple messages.

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @sskuser,

please refrain from sending us multiple messages. At this point, we have received over 50 messages which is considered as spamming and goes against our guidelines. Please bear in mind that Public Mobile reserves the right to ban all users who spam the community and use vulgar language. The more requests we receive, the harder it is for us to keep track and treat your case therefor please do not send anymore requests. I will be sending you a message shortly.

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sskuser why not just do an immideate plan change,  to a 30 day plan as a stop gap.   From there message the mods and they will credit you the money paid out as an account credit.

Last year when there was a system issue that is what I did and how it was resolved.

The only caviat is if you are in an expired promo plan not sure if they will be able to get it back

Other than that suggestion, please keep calm don't harass other members and since the mods are no longer working posting more will not get your situation solved any faster.

sskuser

Public Mobile should compensate all users who suffered this. They can't just do that based on their Auto Billing system. And this is the 2nd time it happened in a row with me. Today I had no communication on the phone. It affected my business.

@sskuser wrote:

Hello my friend. If you analyze closely, there is something called customer service and support. They can at least respond to the problem and solve. This issue is not technical. It is related to the billing. Public Mobile charges me bills; not Telus. AutoPay Renewal is the Public Mobile issue, not Telus.

And trust me, I very well understand the technical issues. I was very pleased which Public Mobile's service. In fact, it was better than Fido based on my experience. It's just their way of conducting billing system is what I'm against at.

If you understand all that, then consider yourself just unlucky today as your renewal happened to be during a system glitch due to maintenance. Just take some rest and be patient, they will fix your problem as soon as they can. 

sskuser

Hello my friend. If you analyze closely, there is something called customer service and support. They can at least respond to the problem and solve. This issue is not technical. It is related to the billing. Public Mobile charges me bills; not Telus. AutoPay Renewal is the Public Mobile issue, not Telus.

And trust me, I very well understand the technical issues. I was very pleased which Public Mobile's service. In fact, it was better than Fido based on my experience. It's just their way of conducting billing system is what I'm against at.

@sskuser wrote:

Most Mods should be fired because they are not doing their job. Even I can do a better job than them.

They failed to solve the AutoPay Renewal issue and respond, which is really frustrating.

You're back!

Good Job! for blaming the mods when the issue is within the system that is owned by Telus. 

sskuser

Most Mods should be fired because they are not doing their job. Even I can do a better job than them.

They failed to solve the AutoPay Renewal issue and respond, which is really frustrating.

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sskuser wrote:

Who the F are you to reply me first of all? Am I writing to you?

You are posting on a public forum.  If you only want to speak to a moderator, you can private message them.

sskuser

Get out from here. You have to leave people alone if you have no nice thing to say.

sskuser

"stonechucker"

Who the F are you to reply me first of all? Am I writing to you? Why do you care? I don't know you. STFU.

"I’d be filling a complaint about customer harassment." If you do that, then you are a p-u-s-s-y.

Get out from here. You have to leave people alone if you have no nice thing to say. It's none of your business what others do.

Please @sskuser, stop being a brat, put your reading glasses on, and understand what we are all telling you.  You need to be patient.  Your turn for a response will come, and it’s not our or Public Mobile’s problem that you don’t read the teams of service.

Your lack of respect and d’aversion to décorum here is frankly unacceptable, and if I were an employee of Public Mobile, I’d be filling a complaint about customer harassment.  It is unacceptable the language you have used today, and the numerous threads you have been shouting in.

As for running a business on this phone line on Public Mobile, you should always have a back up plan.  I do not run a business, nor do I routinely use my cellular phone for work or must respond emergencies.  To fail to have another form of communication is a risk you’ve clearly haven’t prepared for.

This will be my last response to you.  I’ve wasted more time with your time wasting of others. I suggest you do as previously recommended - find a more reliable system if you can, and have a back up.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Well it is growing. Quite significantly actually. 

But maybe stop making 8272699126 new threads.

Kthanksbyyyyee

sskuser

Looks like mods are dead

sskuser

Are Mods alive? How come they don't respond?

srlawren

Wow, you really don't get it.

Everyone here is customers, with the exception of anyone with a "PM" tag beside their name.  However, right now, all those "PM" folks are 100% busy trying to deal with all the private messages they are receiving due to the issues you and others are experiencing.  Nobody here can get you a refund--and typically PM does not give refunds, nor do pre-paid services providers--but they have been known to make exceptions.  However, the only people that can help you with this are the same people you're already waiting to hear back from to restore your service. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

sskuser

First of all, not everyone reads Terms of Service. It is deliberately made by companies to make customers trap and they write so small. All I want PM to solve this issue on time. Otherwise, they are f-u-c-k-e-d. No wonder this company never grows.

srlawren

Interestingly, I was just looking at the Terms of Service for another community member.  They clearly state that PM isn't liable for lost business due to outages.  

@sskuser I think @ShawnC13 has stated it pretty clearly.  We understand, and I'd be extremely upset in your shoes, too.  What you need to understand is we literally cannot do a thing for you.  

At this point, I would definitely suggest looking at alternatives closer to the end of your next 90 days, if I were you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

sskuser

How to get the refund for AutoPay? Is it possible?

Please help

You must understand us as well that we can't do anything and continually posting in here isn't getting the attention of the mods.  Your posts could be covering up another members post that we can actually help with.  I understand it is your business and I have always said if this is a Business line that PM may not be the provider for you.  If you need this for work purposes I wouldn't go to any 3rd teir provider if it was my source of income.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sskuser

Please understand I'm stuck at the moment. I can not switch plans because I already paid for 3 months in advance. The mods haven't replied today. Plus I can not use my phone for the whole day. I use it for business. No income is generated without phone.

srlawren

OMG please stop creating more theads about this.  You are achieving nothing in doing so, other than irritating the people in the community, none of whom can do anything for you.  Please, wait to hear back from the moderators.  Ugh.

@sskuser wrote:

The same Autopay renewal issue

STOP with the new threads we know your problems there is nothing that can be done by us here you will have to wait until the mods get to you to assist you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sskuser

The same Autopay renewal issue

sskuser

It is very frustrating. For the whole day, I can not use the phone plan. Need compensation. Otherwise, it is a crime to charge users with no service. Have to file Credit Card fraud.

sskuser

No please show me

@sskuser wrote:

"Your brain?"

No

You sure? 

sskuser

"Your brain?"

No

@sskuser wrote: