cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile's future

Cmarston
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I heard that Public Mobile is closing down in the Spring of 2022.  Is that correct?

10 REPLIES 10

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Meow wrote:

@Cmarston wrote:

I heard that Public Mobile is closing down in the Spring of 2022.  Is that correct?

Absolutely correct!

Same as Musk will land on Mars in Autumn of 2022 wearing shorts and driving Tesla M. Batteries will not be included as they might self-ignite when they get in contact with Mars' atmosphere on landing. Car is powered by pushing pedals.

I needed that laugh.🤣

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Cmarston wrote:

Absolutely correct!

Same as Musk will land on Mars in Autumn of 2022 wearing shorts and driving Tesla M. Batteries will not be included as they might self-ignite when they get in contact with Mars' atmosphere on landing. Car is powered by pushing pedals.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Threads like this usually pop up once or twice a year.  Someone will either see an old article and just read the headline like this one 

Telus to shut Public Mobile's "small, outdated" network

that was just after Telus bought public and was moving them onto the Telus network.  Or they will go into a retailer who will spread misinformation hoping the customer will opt for a higher-priced tier which means more commission for them.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Cmarston  owes us the source and the details.  You cannot just put a line like this and ran away

XionBunny

Spreading misinformation is never good, this thread needs to be removed.

pkaraa

Probably you are talking about news in 2014. Wake up ... Corona happened two years back. Get a mask and keep social distancing.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Cmarston wrote:

sound like a top secret , let see if your message will be deleted in 5 seconds

5.. 4.. 3.. 2.....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cmarston : Yes legit source or it's a malicious rumour to sway you to a higher commission sale.

pkaraa

Thats a news. Which one it is merging to . Koodo/telus

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Cmarston   that is interesting.. where you got that?

Need Help? Let's chat.