cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @J_PM, 

Does anyone know if there are any promotions, discounts, or data gifts for the $25+ plans?  

Haven't seen any in a while.  Noticed Public Mobile use to give away add-ons during some special days of the year.

@Eliza5 

10 REPLIES 10

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I saw a couple 2GB for 6 months I think but that was a couple months ago, the on ending in like 3 minutes is for 35+, but halfway to hopefully the same Christmas goodies.

Fingers crossed 

Eliza5

I have had one person use my referral code for several years but I don't think they are with PM anymore.

@Eliza5 

Eliza5

Good to know.  Not sure if it was last year but I did receive an offer for additional LD minutes and data around Christmas.

@Eliza5 

Eliza5

I understand that Public Mobile like any other business is always trying to get new business.  What actually makes me want to stay with the PM plan is that occasional suprise of additional data on a special holiday such as christmas to remind their current/loyal customers they are valued.

@Eliza5 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 

Hopefully promo gifts will happen around Black Friday, Boxing Day or Christmas for existing customers.

I got my More is Merrier promo on Christmas last year.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 

Try to get someone to join Public and give them your referral code. You'll make an easy $25 credit to use towards your bill payment.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Plan promotions are never targeted at existing accounts.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Eliza5 They rarely offer any deals on the most popular $25 plan. Currently, there is only a referral deal where both parties get $5 off for 5 months. 

Eliza5

@JK8 ,

My thoughts exactly, there have been several for the $25+ and $35+ for new customers during the month of April.  Also haven't seen anything for current customers in a while.

@Eliza5 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 

Have not seen any lately for current customers besides the Christmas promotions.

Need Help? Let's chat.