cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions for $15 Plan?

Darethehair
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am close to signing up for the $15 plan, but don't want to miss any sale/promotion that might become available -- do any ever occur at that tier level?

10 REPLIES 10

@t_p wrote:

@dacdoter wrote:

Hi, I have a kind-of related question, please.

I have a $15 plan (discounted by autopay and loyalty rewards) from a couple years ago, Details say:

• This plan includes: -
  • - 100 minutes Limited Canada-Wide Talk
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed
  • - Unlimited International Texts

When I look at the $15 offer now, it says

• 100 minutes Canada-wide minutes
  • +BONUS 250 MB  with AutoPay
  • Unlimited Incoming Calls
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging

This seems to be better!  Is it as simple as clicking "Change plan" and choosing the new $15 plan?  Am I right that this looks better?  Will I lose anything like loyalty bonus by changing it?

It does look better with the Unlimited Incoming Calls, but this kind of question is best answered by Customer Service to make it official since it could involve losing your rewards.

Also, I want to set up a new account for a family member, can I refer my family member and get a referral bonus?  If so, do I have to make sure the family member signs up with their own email, or can I somehow keep it all on the same account?

You can refer family members but each one will have to open his/her own account with own email.

Thanks.

@t_p 

In addition to @computergeek541's reply:

There is no need to tie up valuable CSA time and add more delays to the system.

Rewards are tied to the account, @Darethehair will NOT loose their loyalty rewards. 

Make sure to schedule the plan change for the next renewal, and enjoy the benefits of the summer 2021 version of the $15 plan.

(I, and many long term customers on this board, have done this many times.)

@dacdoter wrote:

I have a $15 plan (discounted by autopay and loyalty rewards) from a couple years ago, Details say:

• - 250 MB at 3G speed

This seems to be better!  Is it as simple as clicking "Change plan" and choosing the new $15 plan?  Am I right that this looks better?  Will I lose anything like loyalty bonus by changing it?

Also, I want to set up a new account for a family member, can I refer my family member and get a referral bonus?  If so, do I have to make sure the family member signs up with their own email, or can I somehow keep it all on the same account?

Thanks.

The only difference appears to be the unlimited incoming calls., although it's possible that your plan already includes that. The plan details indicated in your self serve page sometimes do not match that of the actual plan.   I would would set/pre-schedule a plan change to happen at the time time of yoru next renewal and select the currently offered $15 plan.  If the system allows you to make this change, you'l gain the unlimited incoming calls at the start of of your next billing cycle.  If it doesn't allowed you tschedule this plan change, that would mean that you already have the identical price plan.

Yes, you can refer a family member (or even yourself) if a new account is activated.  Only one phone number is allowed per account and your family member will need to use a different e-mail address.

@dacdoter wrote:

• - 250 MB at 3G speed

It does look better with the Unlimited Incoming Calls, but this kind of question is best answered by Customer Service to make it official since it could involve losing your rewards.

You can refer family members but each one will have to open his/her own account with own email.

Thanks.

dacdoter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

• - 250 MB at 3G speed

Thanks.

@softech @Anonymous @Darethehair 

I expect CCS to be open tomorrow.

CCS on late summer vacation, maybe they will update the web page when they come back...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

but the CCS is showing Sold out....

@Darethehair 

Have a read thru this thread for how to maximize your savings thru CCS and possible stacking of promotions. PM usually only extends offers to include the $15 plan once or twice a year. This was done earlier this year so I expect the black friday and/or holiday promotions to be the next time a good promotion will include the $15 plan.

But the extra flash sale promos at CCS usually include the $15 plan but often you are better off activating on a higher priced plan and downgrading to the $15 for your second month of service.

If you have more questions you can post them or private message me if clarification is needed.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Retail/CCS-latest-pm-marketing/m-p/644382#M4535

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darethehair 

No Promotions for $15 Plan

for $15

• +BONUS 250 MB  with AutoPay

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

you can use a Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Darethehair wrote:

I am close to signing up for the $15 plan, but don't want to miss any sale/promotion that might become available -- do any ever occur at that tier level?

I haven't been here long so haven't seen any promotion for that particular plan.

Personally, I've signed up through (1) Saving Plans – Canadian Cell Supplies.

Periodically, they have various promotions like small discounts or extra free month. 

And the SIM card is always free.

Need Help? Let's chat.