cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my husbands account which I set up in 2019

Motleycat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

had set up mine and my husbands account in 2019.  Both on auto pay under my credit card.  Had a credit card renewal.   Husbands account now suspended due to expiry date on credit card needs to be changed.    I have updated the credit card info under my account but am unable to access or create  or change passwords to my husbands account.   He has since changed his email address since account setup.   Entering his phone number only advises me he is already set up.   How do I get his service working?   I have tried to make a payment and it refuses to accept it.   Thankyou for your info

7 REPLIES 7

@Motleycat is

Pm payment vouchers are widely available however some can take up to 24 hours to become valid and loadable on the account. Vouchers purchased from 7/11, SDM, London Drugs and Shell stations are all immediately valid and loadable after purchase via 611. Dial 611 on your husbands phone and once it connects press (1) and (1) again and enter the 12 digit pin # from the voucher. It will tell you if it has been added successfully and the account will automatically reactivate your service. You will also recieve a text afterwards confirming you have successfully added a payment. Hang up and reboot if necessary.

You can also make real time payments (RTP) at Mobil stations and Canadian Tire gas bars using the phone number and paying usually a $1 fee. More expensive fees are charged when using online top up retailers recharge.com and ding.com.

Real life examples of vouchers and other manual payments are shared in this member contributed thread may be helpful to you for reference.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

You can get your husbands email and password changes done after renewing his service by following the suggested methods preceding my post.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Motleycat wrote:

how do you get a payment voucher?

@Motleycat 

Pay For Your Services In Retail

Instant Top-Up

Instant top-ups are the best way to pay in retail with the flexibility to top-up what you want between $10 to $100 and the simplicity of having it added right to your account without needing a PIN. Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

Purchasing Vouchers

We also accept payment vouchers, which you can purchase at select locations. To find the location nearest you click here link,. Payment voucher PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.

@Motleycat  you can buy voucher from gas stations, or Shoppers Drug Mart, or Canadian tire, etc

Motleycat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do you get a payment voucher?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Motleycat   if he has changed the email  , you will have to contact PM to update the email address.  Also, since you are unable to logon to the account, you can have PM to reset the password for you in the same ticket:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**After the ticket is opened, monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  CS Agent will communicate with you via messaging within Community

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Motleycat wrote:

had set up mine and my husbands account in 2019.  Both on auto pay under my credit card.  Had a credit card renewal.   Husbands account now suspended due to expiry date on credit card needs to be changed.    I have updated the credit card info under my account but am unable to access or create  or change passwords to my husbands account.   He has since changed his email address since account setup.   Entering his phone number only advises me he is already set up.   How do I get his service working?   I have tried to make a payment and it refuses to accept it.   Thankyou for your info

To login to your husband's account, you have to use the original email, not the new one.

If you're in a bind and need to top up his account in a hurry, you can pay with a voucher by calling 611 on his phone,. That will give you some time to sort out the login issue.

To change the email of an account, you'll have to contact CS:

Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Motleycat 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.