cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion

ksdmgood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why when I receive an offer (like Fiona offer of 2 free GB) am I never allowed to validate?

I also have 3 phones. Why can’t I have all under 1 account and why were we not all offered same plan?

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ksdmgood - you had 7 days to add this to your My Account from September 30th. I guess technically you could be in that range still.

Do you have 3 separate logins? One of my accounts didn't even have the promo box on the account, like below. If you don't see the promo box listed in either account, showing "New Promotional Code", then submit a ticket to CSA to request it to be added. 

esjliv_0-1664576064118.png

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ksdmgood   what you meant by "allowed to validate"?

for your 3 phones, do you get a text about 2GBFiona on all 3 phones?  Are they all with area code in the affected province?

do you have 3 different My Accounts?  Each line in Public Mobile is individual, no Family account concept here.  So, you will need to have 3 different My Account Logins and actually login to each one to apply the code

If you don't have all 3 created yet, you will have to open ticket with PM Support and ask them to create you the missing one.  

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ksdmgood  Each phone number requires its own account, you cant have them all on the same account.. but you can at least pay with the same CC  if that’s how you pay.. are all 3 area codes from within the affected area?.. if so the code should work 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Only permitted 1 offer per account. If you have 3 accounts, you can claim your offer in each account self service area. Login to your self serve account. Go to the plans and add-ons page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Enter the promo code in the promo code box.

editd

Need Help? Let's chat.