cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with eversafe

Elsalathiel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t login to my public mobile account because of the eversafe. I was transferring a phone number but there were problems and the transfer was cancelled. I can’t receive messages from the number, but eversafe won’t let me login without receiving a message from that specific number and there are no other options to confirm my account and login. I’ve tried troubleshooting by resetting my password and putting in random confirmation numbers but nothing has let me get into my account.

6 REPLIES 6

HI @Elsalathiel 

uually you just need to login My Account and change phone number to pick a new one from Profile page

But since you cannot login, best to ask agent to help you to choose a temperaroy new number first so you can login My Acccount, then you can choose another new number after or arrange porting again if you like

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Elsalathiel

Thanks for the reply, but it doesn’t apply to my case since my number transfer was cancelled

@Elsalathiel  It can take 3-5 days sometimes up to 7 days for landline to sim card to transfer . All you can. Do is keep checking the phone each day until it completed . And when transferring landline there’s no text to reply YES to confirm the port 

Elsalathiel

thanks for replying, I will try to clarify,

I’m a previous client, there was an interruption while I was transferring a landline number to public mobile cell phone number. I didn’t want to lose my old number so I had to cancel the transaction (there was a time limit before my number would be lost). I have the public mobile sim card that says my landline number but the number is actually still connected to my landline.

I understand it’s very confusing, but I can’t receive text messages with that number to login and sort it out.

thanks

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Elsalathiel,

Are you a fairly new client? If so, perhaps the transfer of your number is incomplete considering that you can receive messages. If that is the case, I would suggest calling the Porting team so that they could retrigger the porting process for you. Perhaps the transfer got stuck but they can restart the process. The number will be sent to your community inbox so keep an eye on the little envelop icon for an incoming message. Unfortunately, we cannot post phone numbers in the main community page.

After contacting the porting team, if you still encounter issues, I would recommend submitting a ticket to the customer service team for further support. You can use the link below to submit a ticket.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to explain the issue to them. They will respond to you in your community inbox so check it from time to time.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Elsalathiel  I’ll send you the porting  team number private message right away . They can give status update on the port or re trigger it if needed . If still after that you can’t log into your account use this direct link to support to submit ticket to gain access to your account 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Need Help? Let's chat.