cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem

Kimiyakhodadadi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It says I am out of the 250mg international plan, yet I have 3G of addon data. How can I make a use out of it?

8 REPLIES 8

@CGO wrote:

buy ROAMING add-on one after one. you can't use other add-ons out of Canada.

Identical roaming add-ons can't be stacked.

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

buy ROAMING add-on one after one. you can't use other add-ons out of Canada.

@hycm53 wrote:

@Kimiyakhodadadi wrote:

It says I am out of the 250mg international plan, yet I have 3G of addon data. How can I make a use out of it?

PM only have 1GB add-on. You run out the 250MB add-on, wait 24 hours then buy another add-on. 

This isn't correct. Public Mobile does have a 250MB roaming add-on.   In addition, the 24 hour wait before purchase only applies to purchasing the same roaming add-on.

Even if you're taking about domsetic-use data add-ons, 1GB isn't the only size. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you're referring to the 250MB's of 10 Day US Roaming data add-on....once that data runs out, you cannot use the 3GB of add-on data as that data will only work while you're in Canada.

Is that the data you're asking about ?

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Kimiyakhodadadi wrote:

PM only have 1GB add-on. You run out the 250MB add-on, wait 24 hours then buy another add-on. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kimiyakhodadadi 

I am a little confused about your question.

Are you referring to your data or international calling? They are 2 different services.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

You mean you are out of your included data for your plan… nothing to do with “international”. Just trying to confirm you aren’t mixing up an international calling add-on with your data allotment.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Kimiyakhodadadi 

The data add on should be available to use right away after using your regular plan data.

Login into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode and do a refresh when in your account.

You'll be able to see how much data you really have left.

Need Help? Let's chat.