cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with sign in

Freshta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, this is Freshta Amini I am Sending this email because my mom has account with public Mobil as well but she doesn’t know her username or neither her email address that she has use and now she want to change her plan but she is unable to do it I’ll be glad if you can help us out please. 

Best regards, 

Freshta Amini 

Post moved to Self Serve as was not appropriate in Retail.  stonechucker

8 REPLIES 8

@Freshta wrote:

Thank you for the help anyway yes I did email them hopefully they can help me 

That's good. Be alert for any response from the moderators BUT do not just click "reply" to an email that appears in your in box. Correspondence with with the moderators must be carried out via the private messaging system here. Click the little envelope near the upper right of this page to do so.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Freshta

Thank you for the help anyway yes I did email them hopefully they can help me 

@Freshta  If you cannot get your cousins' emails and retrieve the password that way. You will have to contact the moderators.. it could be quite a while. Good luck.

Freshta

Actually she has one email but the problem is that my cousins has done it for her and they don’t remember which email they has used that’s the problem please help us out it’s not her own email neither they remember 

@FreshtaHow many emails does she have? It shouldn't be too hard to go through each one and request for a password reset.

Note Moderators are a bit overloaded right now could take up to 48hours + for them to respond to you. Please be patient.

Freshta

She has done it online 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Freshta Did your mom sign up online or at store? She might have never used the online profile at all to start.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator for assistance.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.