cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with my plan & Overcharge for my plan

Maud
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

-The plan that I was charge for today August 28, 2022 is not my plan at all.

-I've change my plan on my account online to be change on renewal day today August 28, 2022 to $41.25 + 4GB + 4G speed 30 days plan, that was suppose to take effect today but wasn't.

-With my rewards + tax I was suppose to get charge today $35.31 in total but was charge instead $123.17 on my credit card.

-My current plan online show $180 + 6GB + 90 days plan a plan that I've never had at all.

-My plan with public mobile as always be $120 + 6GB + 90 days plan.

-Can you fix your mistake and give me the plan I was suppose to receive today $41.25 + 4GB + 4G speed 30 days plan and return all my money back into my account. Phone number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 REPLIES 3

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Maud 

contact PM support team by private message CS_Agent  with proof photot of your CC.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

A CSA should be able to fix this for you, it seems some people have had issues with the new self serve and changing plan on renewal date. Follow the steps above and it should be rectified in a timely fashion.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Maud  it  is now showing $180  plan , but was there a credit to offset it to make it $120? Some grandfathered plans will show the "original" price but will then also so a credit to bring it down to the price it was supposed to be

But in your case, you are making a scheduled plan change but failed., you need PM Support to look into it and see what was wrong.  With it being Day 1 of the cycle, they likely able to help, just open a ticket with them quickly

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.