cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem transferring phone number from fizz

vde-d3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's been 1 month that I transfer from Fizz and I have problems ; people can't call me, but I can call them, Some people does not receive my text and can't send text message to me. I have a iphone 7, is it my phone ? What can I do ? Also is it possible to have support in french ?

4 REPLIES 4

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@vde-d3  I would like to know why you switched from Fizz to public mobile. The prices of the plans between the two providers are about the same. And Fizz has some very attractive features like rollover data and low priced Canada-US data plans. I think that the slider which allows you to choose exactly how much data you wished to buy is pretty nifty. There are many disgruntled PM customers looking at other providers at this time and would be interested in your your opinions as a former Fizz customer. Thanks.

J'aimerais savoir pourquoi vous êtes passé de Fizz au mobile public. Les prix des forfaits entre les deux fournisseurs sont à peu près les mêmes. Et Fizz propose des fonctionnalités très attrayantes telles que des données de roulement et des forfaits de données Canada-États-Unis à bas prix. Je pense que le curseur qui vous permet de choisir exactement la quantité de données que vous souhaitez acheter est plutôt astucieux. De nombreux clients PM mécontents se tournent actuellement vers d'autres fournisseurs et seraient intéressés par votre avis en tant qu'ancien client Fizz. Merci.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@vde-d3  If you need support in French just ask. Si vous avez besoin de support en français vous pouvez demander et je vous transférerai dans le forum français. Pour le support à la clientèle vous pouvez écrire en français sans problème.😁

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@vde-d3   if it has been a month, it is a likely a stuck port.  I wonder if the port request has expired already.  If it has been over 30 days, it will be expire and you need to re-request

The reason it failed, likely because you didn't reply a text from Fizz.  That is a critical part of porting, you need to reply YES within 90 mins or it will got stuck

Before you re-request, you can call the porting support team to see if the porting request still there.  I will send you the number , check your Community inbox, envelope icon on top right

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes. Click the francais icon up top. @Lieux 

It sounds like you didn't leave the old sim in to confirm the transfer.

Need Help? Let's chat.