cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Setting up Account Please Help

paul3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just went through the process of setting up my account and I selected to port my number over from rogers. After the last page it said that there was an error and I could not continue so I had to click finish. I checked my banking and I got charged for it but I still cannot log into my PM account. Could someone please help me fix this issue?

@Mary_M

5 REPLIES 5

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi,

If you have not seen it yet, refer to this post by @Luddite.  Thepost described exactly what information to give the moderators when you send a private message with a problem you are having.

Cheers,

Neil

Cypm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

the system somehow just crash while you were in the process there is nothing much you can do other than contact one of moderator.

paul3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah my rogers SIM still works fine but ive ported over 5 or so other numbers and I have not gotten this issue before. Usually i can immedietly log in then I just have to wait until the porting is complete, but now i cant login or anything so i would think that waiting wont do anything.

Try your Rogers SIM. It should work until the port-in is complete.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @paul3,

@Luddite has posted a How-To to get this kind of issue resolved:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Able-to-make-calls-out-but-unable-to-recei...

That post deals mostly with a failed port, which may be part of your problem.

In any event, the process to get your particular issue RESOLVED is the same.

Cheers,

Neil

Need Help? Let's chat.