cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-rated REFUNDS!!!

Disappointed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Lot of customers are facing porting issues without any incoming calls/text for quite some time now.

PM charged our credit cards for the services that they are unable to fulfill in a timely manner. Are they going to pro-rate the service plan now and start refunds?

7 REPLIES 7

noid
From start to finish close to a month. I did have an issue for a week where I had an incompatible phone. But a good chunk of time was waiting for the port.

how many days was it between your payment and having service fully functional? hopefully they have a reason why, because that seems unfair.

noid

they declined my request to change start date without a reason.  sent another pm to inquiry why.

Sounds correct and I would think that they would only start your cycle from when you had an active line with all features working as designed and paid for

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Disappointed,

Just want to second @hummuschips comment above.

PM staff have been good and reset the 90-day cycle to start from the day they restore service, solve issues for the customers.  

Disappointed

At least this sounds promising. Thanks.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I have read from other users on here that they will change your plan start date to be date that they fix your porting issue so that you don't lose any of the 90 days you paid for.

Need Help? Let's chat.