cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printable copy or Bill Statement with name and adresse

BrandenS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I would like to receive an invoice bill statement with my full name and adress that would be printable Also could i get this sent to my email as soon as possible (xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx)

5 REPLIES 5

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

You can do that yourself BUT it does not show taxes. 

Go into My Account, Transactions, Select your dates, and download. 

Would have been nice if the Date/Time was in date format (and a separate column for time and not the date twice) and if the Duration/Data Usage was in number format. The call duration could have been in seconds. ie. 1:21 could have been 81 seconds.

Straight text would have been acceptable but the mixing of numeric and text means having to parse out the data. So it's a lot of massaging to get some useful analysis out of it all.

Adding - lol...sorry...I was talking about usage. duh.

Thank you @softech  for heads up. Never tried that but thanks to your post decided to see what is download all about.

Pretty decent view of your charges/credits. It has your name and address. It will be nice to have one line (or 1/2 line) of space between months so it will be more readable.

Another thing is range selection. WHY that black dot is not within a circle? It will look better and exactly show where you are.

Meow_0-1658588189473.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BrandenS  The current Payment history could be downloaded  and it contains your name and address.  The only thing it does not have , not sure if you mind, is the tax.  Everything shows are pre-taxed amount

So, if tax is important, you will need to open ticket with PM Support as advised above. 

And here is a sample of the official invoice and experience of the process from another member here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Account-Charge...

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BrandenS Hi there is a downloadable version in your self serve account but to get a proper version 

you will need a customer service agent

you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.