cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price change on plan

hotghost
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on the $45 for 20G plan and I forget to make sure I had funds to cover the next month and so my account got suspended.  Now when I logged in to make the payment I now being charge $55 instead of $45. Why is that when it has been less than 24hrs since the suspension 

3 REPLIES 3

hotghost
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will take a look in a day or two 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hotghost   were you on the $55 plan with $20 discount for xx months?

If Pre-authorized payment works, then PM will charge $35.  

However, if you missed the payment, you will have to pay full amound $55 to resume the service first, but no worry, PM would deposit $20 back to your account and will be used towards next payment.  So, your next payment will be $55- $20 - $20 .  So, wait 72 hours first, then login My Account using Incognito mode to see if you see the $20 in Available Fund.  You can confirm with PM support again if nothing is there after 72 hours

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you sure that wasn't $35 for 20gb? A suspension is a suspension. If this was the $20 credit promo then perhaps it will show later. But that is a frequent clause in these promos that if the plan goes into suspension then you lose the promo.

Adding - although interestingly this promo doesn't mention that.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Extended-for-Cyber-Monday-Get-20GB-data...

Need Help? Let's chat.